Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bind it All Book ~ Easter Egg Coloring

This is the first bind it all (photo) album I created.
The wires turned out to be a wee bit small. I used the 1/2".
I now got some 3/4" which would have worked out better. I think the 3/4" is probably the most versatile.
It's better to have extra room than it be tight and the pages can't turn freely.
Do you know what's under the paper?? Cereal boxes! They make great chipboard.
I used DCWV's Spring Stack paper for all the pages.
On the cover I use ribbons from Target's $1 spot (aren't they great?)
All the white rub-ons are from DCWV's Spring Stack.
The stitching is Bazzill In-stitchz templates.
I used Cuttlebug alphabet dies for the font. The word "Coloring" was cut out on Bazzill Bling paper.
The star, hearts, and bunny are rub-ons from DCWV's Spring stack

The "happy day" stamp is from Studio G. I heat embossed it using Adirondack's embossing powder in lettuce. I was use to using the Stampendous embossing powder and I was super impressed with the Adirondack one I used on this page.
It gave it a nice shinny raised finish.

The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.

Did you ever punch the wrong side of your paper? I sure did.
So I had to come up with a way to fix it. I used the threading water punch (the famous punch known to have been quite extinct - I only waited two months for this punch....only, huh?) and then applied some butterflies I punched out with a Martha Stewarts punch. I added stickles on the pink butterflies for some bling.

The bunny, star, and the word "bunny" are from DCWV's Spring Stack.

The word "Fun" and the egg are from DCWV's spring stack.

The eggs are DCWV's Spring Stack rub-ons

The arrow is Bazzill In-Stitchz. The star and eggs are DCWV's Spring Stack rub-ons.

The small stars are rub-ons and the larger ones are Bazzill In-stitchz.

On this page I used rub-ons from DCWV's Spring Stack (the flowers, the word Princess, and the heart on the picture).

I used my Bazzill In-stitchz "In the Garden" template for the flower.

I removed the flash to try and get the best close up pictures and some images came out a bit blurry but nonetheless you can see the detail. On this page I used rub-ons from DCWV's Spring Stack and the Bazzill In-stitchz templates.

I used my new Bazzill In-stitchz templates. I just love these. I really enjoy doing the stitching.

"Eggs" is a rub on from DCWV's Spring Stack

Back Cover

No comments: