Sunday, July 20, 2008

December Delights Layout

This was the first time I used Embossing Puffs. So much fun!
It gives a raised velvety feel. I used it on the word "Jingle Jingle Jingle."
I received the paper as a RAK (Random Act of Kindness). Isn't it pretty?
Materials Used:
Cricut's Opposite Attract Cartridge (font)
Bazzill In-Stitch Template (stitching)
Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Stickles - Lime Green
Ranger Embossing Puffs - Brown
"Jingle Jingle Jingle" stamp from Michael's $1 bin
I forgot which carts I used for the arrow and tree

No matter how much I tried to rotate this picture, which it is on my photo loading site, it kept appearing here like this. Anyway, I just wanted to show the stickles close up. It's one of my favorite stickle colors.


inked the tree


The Bazzill In-stitchz stitching (the stuff that I love).

Close up of the Ranger Embossing Puffs (brown)

No comments: