Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Very First Scrapbook Album - 12x12


used my favorite Cricut font - All Mixed Up



Father's Day

my mother-in-law made the adorable mermaids




used Cricut Walk in My Garden for the center flower

the flowers are a miscellaneous punch


I just love the first picture to the right - amazing how the camera captured her off the ground with water dripping off her feet
I had a Canon Powershot A620 but it broke February 2008 during our vacation in Brazil (it fell in a water puddle at the beach). I ended up going with the most recent upgrade of the same camera I own. I got it for Mother's Day 2008. It's a Canon Powershot A650IS.

this is my least favorite page - I didn't like the way all the pictures looked on the page but I really wanted to include them all


used Cricut Walk in My Garden (border feature)

Cricut All Mixed Up Font

You can clearly tell I didn't own the Cricut yet. These were alphabet stickers I had purchased.

Cricut All Mixed Up Font

This is the very first scrapbook album I created. We had just come back from our vacation in Portugal and thanks to my friend Donna who showed me her awesome scrapbooks I got the desire to do one. I had so much fun creating it that I started to search the internet for scrapbooking stuff. ......and guess what I found??? Did you say the Cricut Expression? Yes, that's right. I found it and purchased it in July 2007. I went back to this album and added a few cuts using my new machine.

No comments: