Friday, August 22, 2008

AWARDS LAYOUT



Here it is....one of the layouts I worked on this week. Actually I just finished this one about an hour ago. It was a quickie one. The paper is from DCWV's Grade School Stack (great stack - I got it online from Joann's). I used my new cart Graphically Speaking cart for the phrase "School Zone." I used "Frosted Lace" stickles on the phrase.

The font is Mickey Font cut at 1/2". WOW....a font that doesn't tear my letters at such a small size. I attempted using Base Camp (thought it would work) but part of the letters were too narrow and it would tear.

The circles behind the letters are a Martha Stewart punch (such a fan of her punches). I inked the edges and attached them to the paper with eyelets using my Crop-o-dile.
I used my new Martha Stewart circle cutter I bought at Walmart. It works pretty good. I used an old Cricut mat underneath when I was cutting since I don't have a cutting mat.

The rounded corners were done with the Stampin Up corner rounder.

No comments: