Saturday, August 23, 2008

A FORTUNATE ACCIDENT Layout




Days before this happened I read a couple of stories on the MB of their kids cutting their own hair. I saw all the adorable pictures and found it ah well....CUTE. Uh hum....because it hadn't hit home. Well...I go out for a haircut and the bright kid that I thought I had - who would never think to do such a thing - ah well is still bright because she figured she deserved a haircut too. She knew Mommy was getting one.

When I saw what you see in the pic...THAT chunk of hair...my heart (ah well....you know the feeling). But it's funny how she didn't do it all in one place. She actually made it look really cute. Her ponytails looked adorable with the layers. I'm so glad I captured this moment and even more so that I scrapped and journaled it. It will be a moment we will never forget and "a fortunate accident."

Supplies Used:
  • Graphically Speaking cartridge - a fortunate accident
  • Stickles - Baby Blue
  • Embossing - Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder
  • Snowflakes - Martha Stewart Punch
  • Ribbon - Target

No comments: