It's wonderful when the kids are out of school. I can actually come home and scrap -- no homework to worry about! Woohoo
Tonight I opened my new Cricut Sesame Street font cart and used it on this layout. Our little girl went into her sister's makeup and found one that she got as a party favor. Don't ever give those out, they are horrible. It was so greasy not even bath soap would take it off. Thank goodness hubby thought of using dish soap or we'd be scrubbing for a long time.
- Cricut Sesame Street font cart
- DCWV Spring Stack (cardstock & patterned paper)
- DCWV Spring Rub-ons
- Cuttlebug die hearts (in blue)
- Martha Stewart heart punch (hearts in patterned paper)
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder (embossed letters)