Friday, July 18, 2008

My 1st Bella Cards







....well it was a hot day today and I didn't get around to posting my Bind it All books yet. I'm thinking I need to retake the pictures so hopefully I'll be able to post them soon.

Today I received some bella stamped images and created my 1st bella cards. I had so much fun coloring these in with my Prismacolor pencils (using the Gamsol technique). Whenever I would try to get close up pictures they either wouldn't come out or would look washed out. ....anyways, here they are. I used K & Company Wild Saffron paper stack for the green/blue/yellow card (I won this paper stack on Okielady's blog). The pink/brown/yellow is a stack I found at Amazing Savings for just .99 cents. "Gotta love a bargain!"

By the way, on the pink/brown/yellow card I cut out pieces from the patterned paper and applied it to the gift to coordinate with the background. It was my first try at this and it was a little time consuming trying to get the right size but it was well worth it.

I also used the Cuttlebug to emboss the green paper behind the bella stamp on the green/blue/yellow card.

No comments: